Sunday, March 13, 2011

Memory itself is an internal rumour

Day 5: A picture of your favorite memory

There are so many memories I have, this is one of my most recent favorites.  This photo was taken at Hong Kong airport Sept 2008.  I had been traveling over 24 hours, from LAX to Tokyo to Hong Kong.  My Dad, Cousin Hai, Brother Tu & Sis-in-law Janice had all come to meet me at the airport.  I flew in around 10pm at night, my family all came in one taxi, spread out and looked for me.  That night, even though I was extremely fatigued and jet-lagged, we still went out and painted the town red.  This trip was my first trip with my dad & brother as an "adult", what made it more special was because it was for my brother's wedding.  One day later, my brother & Janice had their wedding reception for Janice's family in HKG.

No comments:

Post a Comment