Wednesday, March 9, 2011

30-day photo challenge

I saw a few people on FB doing this challenge for no reason other than to share photos (which I love to do) so...here I hop!  You post one photo for each day that correlates with the topic/action/etc.  Should be fun. 


Day 01 - A picture of yourself with ten facts

Facts about me:
1. I love pitbulls, most dogs in general, but pitties are my favorite.
2. I'm a libra, born in the year of the Tiger.
3. Recently pescatarian (non-meat eater except seafood)
4. I'm in love with love and romance, even though my smarter sides often works against it.
5. Glee, Vampire Diaries, Being Human and Cupcake Wars are my current favorite shows.
6. Charlie Sheen could be my hero. (Can't hate the guy for being proud to be crazy)
7. Sushi is the key to my heart...love love love.
8. I'm blessed to be close to my family and my friends are like family.
9. I have a wild imagination and vivid fantasies...take that how you will.
10. My shoe size is 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment