Thursday, January 5, 2012

Resolutions for 2012

So again, I've been quite the wayward blogger.  Life gets too much in the way to sit down and just write.  But it is 2012, the world is about to end, so I may as well get whatever I'm thinking into the world now.

Tis' the season of resolutions, and I, like everyone else, is very gung-ho about my resolutions in January, only to have it become an "epic fail" by February.  So let's just try this again, shall we?

1. Spend less money on restaurant dining - limit eating out to 2x monthly, cook more: I've recently gone over my spending trends, and I spend an ungodly amount of money at restaurants!! And then I wonder why my bills never get paid...because I'm too busy being a fat girl and eating my money.  This particular resolution is one I am quite motivated about, since I plan to buy myself a new car for my birthday, it would be nice to have all my bills paid off by then.

2. Exercise daily - Bas Rutten's MMA workout: I am going to try to do the 28 minutes every day without wanting to kill myself.  Then hopefully, I will graduate to more difficult exercises.

3. Blog more:  Every day, I have things to say...to absolutely no one...I need to start getting back into the groove.  Obviously, I have some commitment issues that hinder my ability to write daily, but I will do my best.

4. No regrets:  I live life by the philosophy of no regrets..."because at one point, that was exactly what you wanted"  The only way I can be absolutely sure I will not regret the things that I do...is to think before I act.  To not regret my actions, I will be more sensitive to others' feelings and think of others.

That's all for this year.  Hopefully, I'll be able to stick to it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment