Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I was thinking...I should cut my hair again....but...how should it look??  These are my hairstyles for the past 2 years...what do you think?

Nice and long, during fall of 2009...ish. 
Blondish/golden at the end, dark chocolate color on top.


Then I chopped it late 2009/early 2010
Short in the back, longer in the front, red panels on a violet/burgandy.

Summer 2010
As it grew out, I had it colored back to dark brown with heavy blond highlights.


Then later Summer of 2010, I colored chunks of platinum blond in the front and the sides, the rest was colored dark dark brown.  The layers were super choppy so if I put my hair back, it looked really short.

 Fall of 2010, I colored all the platinum blond to PURPLE (hands down still my favorite) and the rest of my hair was colored black.  It looked blue under fluorescent lights, but in natural lighting it was purple :)

But alas, purple does fade.  So now, my hair is back to black, and I have longer bangs. 


What's my best look? Should I keep the bangs?  Color them purple? Decisions, decisions...

No comments:

Post a Comment