Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Friends I'd Like to Make

There are some personalities that I automatically am drawn to.  But I've always wondered..."What would it be like to have a friend that.....((fill in the blank))"

SO...if you're an interesting person, and you happen have one or more of the qualities I'm hoping for...please, be my friend!! :)

I would love to know someone that:

-sings in an opera
-has a career in beer tasting...or any type of food/beverage taster in fact
-has an extra appendage (fingers, toes, nipples...I'm not picky)
-can play music by ear (Sunny Choi style)
-is color-blind
-can speak more than 5 languages fluently
-has been to more than 25 different countries
-has competed on the Food Network's Chopped
-is willing to let me drive their '72 Dodge Challenger on an open course
-studied in the Galapagos
-survived on a desert island

....I'm sure I will come up with more...but I hope to meet someone(s) with the above qualities...Please be my friend???



No comments:

Post a Comment